- Alhumdo lillah, our school has scored very high in all standards for Accreditation through AdvancED and CISNA. Click Here to Read More!
- Welcome New & Returning Parents! Click here to learn about dress code, supply lists and more!
- Our newly elected Student Council is working hard on community wide initiatives. They had a very successful bake sale on Thursday 10/13/16 to raise funds for their upcoming projects. We are making duas for their success!
- Everest is hosting DUA Basketball on 10/26/16! Teams from several schools are participating. Stay tuned for more info!
- Everest Eagles soared high at DUA Quran Competition. Read more...
- Everest placed first in PSIA District Meet for the second year in a row!!! Click here to read more...
Accreditations & Affiliations
In addition to maintaining the Accreditation standards, policies, and procedures; AdvancED -accredited schools are required to host a Quality Assurance Review every five years in which an External Review Team thoroughly evaluates the school. Our school hosted the five-yearly Quality Assurance Review in February 2016. Alhumdo lillah, once again, our school renewed accreditation with a distinction! Click here to view Exit report and video!
Everest Academy is a full-time private Islamic School located at 610 Brand Lane, Stafford, Texas. Neighboring cities include Sugar Land, Missouri City, and Houston. Our school is accredited by AdvancED, SACSCASI, Texas Education Agency (TEPSAC), and CISNA; and is a member of Islamic Schools League of America and Tribes Learning Community.
Everest Academy opened its doors in August 2007 with a nominal number of students. Our school has made remarkable progress in a relatively short span of time. Our over 33,000 square feet, state of the art, modern facility has spacious classrooms, library, indoor PE area, Science lab, Hifz lab and Computer lab; and equipped with modern amenities such as computers, smart boards, and other teaching-aids.
The opportunities for student success at Everest Academy are plentiful. We have the resources, expertise, and a mission-driven philosophy to offer a school setting that is truly unique, wholesome, and exciting.