Dress and Hygiene Policy
- Attire should be clean, modest, loose fitting and comfortable.
- Clothing should not have inappropriate language and preferably any pictures or images.
- Shoes must be easy to wear and not have lights. Closed-toed, Velcro shoes are ideal. For PK-2, shoes should be without laces.
- Hair should be clean, free of lice, and well groomed. Girls must refrain from wearing makeup and tie or pin their hair.
- Only jewelry to be worn are earrings (girls only); these must be small, simple, and preferably not gold.
- Nails must be short, clean, and free of polish.
- Sweaters or jackets worn inside the school buildings must be from the school approved vendor. Students may wear winter outer-wear such as thick coats or jackets of any color.
Pre-Kindergarten Dress Code:
Pre-kindergarten students are not required to wear uniforms. They are expected to adhere to the general hygiene and dress code for all grades. Sleeveless shirts, tank tops, or spaghetti straps are not allowed. Sleeves may be either short or long.
Grades DK-9 Dress Code:
Shirts, Gr 6-9 athletic pants, indoor wear jackets, and head scarves must be purchased from the school approved vendor only. Parents may purchase regular, loose fitting, navy colored uniform pants, athletic pants for DK-2 students, winter outerwear, and close-toed shoes from any store.
Uniform ordering is available through School Management System’s Parent Portal or via this link: https://everestacademy.ecwid.com
Please note: there is no option for monogram embroidery on pre-purchased items. Also, white shirts are not available to purchase going forward.
Daily: Sky or navy blue collared shirt with monogram*, navy uniform pants, closed-toe shoes.
P.E.: Sky blue Eagles Jersey*, navy athletic pants (Gr 6-9 must purchase athletic pants* from school vendor only), closed-toe shoes
Girls DK – 3:
Daily: Sky or navy blue collared shirt with monogram*, navy uniform pants (tights are not allowed), closed-toe shoes, white or navy headscarf*. Wearing a head scarf is not mandatory for girls DK-3, but they must bring it to school to wear for salah.
P.E.: Sky blue Eagles Jersey*, navy athletic pants, closed-toe shoes
Daily: Sky or navy blue long shirt with school monogram*, navy pants (tights are not allowed). Navy or white solid colored head scarf *closed-toe shoes.
P.E.: Navy Eagles Jersey*, navy athletic pants*, closed-toe shoes
*All items with a star* must be purchased from the school’s online vendor only.
School Spirit and Casual Dress Days:
- Students can wear non-uniform shirts on School Spirit days as communicated by school administration.
- All items of clothing such as pants, shoes, and hijab must be in adherence to the school dress code. Shoes must be fitting for PE activities.
- Jeans can be worn on Casual Dress Day only; which is the first Wednesday of each month.
- Students may wear abayas or thawbs on Fridays to demonstrate Islamic spirit.
Consequence for Violation of Dress Code:
Parents are contacted to bring in change of clothes per school uniform code and have their student change into it. Each student’s dress code violation is documented in the Quickschools Management System. After the third time a student is out of approved dress code, a fine of $10 is charged per day.