Our beautiful, state-of-the-art Campus with Basketball courts and Open Fields
HOME | PROGRAMS | HIGH SCHOOL
9th & 10th Grade ‐ College Preparatory Program
- Provide a rigorous and individualized TEKS-based curriculum focused on college and career readiness.
- Inculcate critical thinking & study skills to help students succeed in college & beyond.
- Maintain an Islamic environment through dress code, proper etiquette, and appropriate interaction with the opposite gender.
- Preserve and nurture the Muslim identity. Promote Islamic practices including daily prayer, fasting, reciting Qur’an, and volunteerism.
- Provide a sense of comfort, acceptance, and belonging
Protect from negative influences such as substance abuse, bullying and peer pressure…
Core Classes – Online through "TEXAS CONNECTIONS ACADEMY of HOUSTON"
- 9–10 Education features a TEKS-based core curriculum for Math, Science, English, & Social Studies.
- Numerous options for Electives such as Digital Photography, Marine Science, Game Design, & World Languages which enable students to explore & grow to become well-rounded individuals.
- Honors and Advanced Placement® courses provide the challenge needed for college preparation.
- Students can take college courses (Dual Credit) while still in high school, simultaneously earning high school & college credit.
- Students can prepare for the future by joining college planning & career clubs
Everest Academy Provides
- Special High School Computer Lab with state-of the art multimedia for students during the school day; and a Science Lab for hands-on experiments.
- Specialized Learning Coaches to facilitate learning and keep students on track; guide, monitor, and track student progress; and provide structure, encouragement, & support.
- Oversight on students’ assignments to ensure their are progress.
- Provide individualized instruction and assistance with core subjects including Algebra I & II, Geometry, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc.
- Help with organization & study skills. Create and monitor student schedules & keep parents updated on students’ progress.
- Prepare students for college entrance exams including: PSAT/ NMSQT, SAT, & ACT.
- Choose an endorsement area and devise a 4 Year Graduation Plan.
Religious Education & Other Classes ‐ Face to Face
- Arabic, Quran, & Islamic Studies
- Character Education
- Physical Education & Sports
- Community Service Projects & Volunteerism
- Field Trips
We are currently accepting students for the remainder of the 2019/20 year and for the next academic year 2020/21. Seats are limited, please contact Rafifi@everest-academy.com for more details about the program and for enrollment information.
Learning Coach With Student Focused on Academics
Our Eagles of Character