Everest Academy offers classes for Grades Pre-Kindergarten through Nine.
Students applying to Pre-Kindergarten and Developmental Kindergarten must be 3 and 4 years old respectively by September 30th of the academic year that the student is to attend school. They must be toilet trained before starting school.
New enrollees in the middle of the school year are subject to placement exams as well as probation during their first grading period.
- Birth Certificate
- Up-to-date Immunization Record Click here to view Minimum State Requirements for Immunization
- Social Security Card
- Prior School Records (Most recent report card)
- Completed Registration Forms
Everest Academy Pre-Kindergarten to 8th Grade Fee Schedule
|Fee Type||Amount for 2018-19||Revised Amount effective from August 2019|
|Initial Registration Fee||$50||$50|
|Annual Book Fee||$150||$150|
|Annual Resources & Technology Fee||$100||$100|
|Monthly Tuition- Prekindergarten, Developmental Kindergarten||$505||$565|
|Monthly Tuition- Grades Kindergarten through Grade 9||$480||$540|
|Monthly 2nd Child Discount||$55||$65|
|Monthly 3rd + Child Discount||$105||$115|
Separate fee structure applies to foreign/ international students requiring ESL Services. Click here for more details.
Registration Policy and Process
Applications for admission are accepted throughout the year.
The following must be submitted to confirm admission.
- Completed Registration Form
- Completed/ current Immunization Record
- Prior School Records/ Report Card if applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Non-refundable fees:
- Registration Fee @ $50
- Supply and Technology Fee @ $100
- Books Fee @$150
- Registration process followed at the onset of a new academic year is as follows:
Registration window for existing students is usually from March 1-30. Administration notifies the current families via email and printed memos.
- New students may apply throughout the year; but are only granted confirmed registration after March 31 based on open seats.
- Beginning April 1, new applicants are contacted for any remaining open seats via phone or email; they must confirm registration within 24 hours.
- Once the open seats are filled, the remaining applicants are entered into a waiting list for their respective grades.
- School accords higher preference in the following order.
- International Students
- Children of current teacher/ staff
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- All other
- Within the above order of preference, applications are processed according to the date the Registration Form is received
- Applicants are contacted in descending order of grade level, starting from Grade 8 to Pre-kindergarten. Wait-listed siblings of such students have higher priority.
- In the case that two or more siblings have applied for registration, and one is enrolled while the other is on the wait list, the wait-listed sibling becomes higher priority.
- KG- 8 students seeking admission during the school year must take and make 70% on the most recent benchmarks for Math, Reading, and Writing. In case a student does not meet the passing criteria, the school cab assist with an intervention plan. Such students may apply for re-testing after a month.
The below options are available for current parents wanting to enroll their child who turn 3 after our cutoff date of September 30.1. Your child can start when he/she turns 3 years of age and is fully potty trained. You can:a. Reserve a spot in Prekindergarten by paying the monthly tuition from August till he/she turns 3 years of age.b. Wait until your child turns 3 years of age to seek admission. Placement is contingent upon availability of open seat per classroom capacity and position on waiting list.2. Children not turning 4 years of age by September 30 will need to repeat the Prekindergarten class for the next school year.
Parents of wait-listed students may contact our Registrar to get update on their students’ registration status. Our average response time for any missed phone calls or emails is 24-48 hours.